Modern technology has enabled all-new ways to work with your healthcare providers, and Advanced Urgent Care of Pasadena is keeping up with the trends. Now, it’s no longer necessary to visit a clinic to consult with a doctor. All you need is a computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a user-facing camera, and an Internet connection, and you can have your medical questions answered no matter where you are!
Telehealth services are a great new way to receive medical care, and they’re affordable too!
How Do Telehealth Services Work?
Simply put, telehealth services are a secure form of video conference. All you have to do is call us to schedule a virtual appointment, and we’ll show you where to go to access the video software. Then once the appointment comes, you’ll be able to speak directly to an experienced licensed doctor, from the comfort of your home.
From there, you get a medical consultation just like you would in the clinic. The only real difference is that you’re talking via the camera, and the doctor is examining you through the video feed.
There are plenty of benefits:
- If you’re simply too busy to make a trip to the clinic, a telehealth visit allows you to fit an appointment into any free time you have – no driving required.
- Do you have mobility issues that make it difficult to go to a clinic? Telehealth means you get access to the same care as anyone else.
- Are you worried about being exposed to diseases within the clinic or waiting room? You’re safe and sound in your own home.
- Are you traveling? Now you can stay in touch with your regular clinic doctor.
- Save money! Consulting virtually with a doctor usually costs less than visiting with them in person.
If you need medications, all our Doctors have prescription privileges and can send your prescription straight to your nearest pharmacy. Or, if you do need to come to the clinic for close-up work – such as taking blood for disease testing – we now offer curbside services so that you don’t have to leave your car.
Telehealth services are quick, easy, affordable, and convenient!
Advanced Urgent Care of Pasadena Has You Covered